Required Field Hockey Equipment:
*AS OF THE 2020 FALL SEASON GOGGLES ARE NOT REQUIRED AND ARE OPTIONAL!*
* Field hockey loaner equipment available upon request (with prior notification). Please see our favorite links page for field hockey equipment sites.
(1) Mouth guard – can be purchased at Walmart for as low as $0.99, must be molded prior to use.
(2) Shin guards – Can also be found at local stores, including Dick’s Shin guards (click to be directed).
*Both hard and soft shin guards are OK, you want to make sure they cover the ankles.
(3) Field Hockey Stick
Guide to choosing field hockey stick length:
*No need to purchase a fancy, expensive stick!
(4) Goggles – NO LONGER REQUIRED AND ARE OPTIONAL
(6) Let’s not forget the goalie!
(Don’t worry, we have this one covered!)