Shenendehowa will be hosting their annual indoor tournament on Saturday February 9th @ (more…)
Please check back here periodically for local available playing opportunities. We will do our best to update information for both our juniors and high school players. (more…)
Summer play begins this Thursday, July 5th on the CHS turf from 6:30-8pm (6:30-7:30 for girls grades 3rd-12th) and each Thursday thereafter with exception to Thursday July 12th – no play.
We are excited to open registration for our 3rd fall youth season! Thank you (more…)
Our team store is now open until the end of the year and if you use coupon code “CFH10” you will (more…)
Beginning Thursday December 7th from 5:30-7pm and each Thursday thereafter we will be offering open gym to anyone grades 6th-12th interested in indoor field hockey. Our sessions will include some skills and drills along with intramural play. We will update everyone with indoor tournament opportunities as they become available.
- Shenendehowa Annual Indoor High School Field Hockey Tournament (February 10th)
- JV/Modified division will play from approximately 8:00am – 11:00am depending on the # of teams registered.
- Varsity Division will play from approximately 11:00am – 5:30pm.
- Playing format is 5 field players + 1 goalie.
- An RSVP will be sent out after the New Year.
- Saratoga Annual Indoor Tournament (Saturday March 3rd)
- JV/Modified Division will play approximately 7:30 am -12:30
- Varsity Division will play approximately 12:30-6
- Format is 5 field players + 1 Goalie
- Location – Maple Avenue School – Saratoga Middle School
For clinics and camps, please visit https://columbiafieldhockey.com/winter-club-clinic-opportunites/
On Thursday September 21st please visit your East Greenbush Recovery Sports Grills to Dine to Donate. (more…)
Please refer to the Columbia Athletics webpage (www.egcsd.org/athletics) for up to date schedule changes as well as refer to your coach for updates and changes. This page will not always be updated for specific teams (i.e. JV vs Varsity). (more…)