Columbia Athletics is pleased to announce a new strength and conditioning program being offered by our Athletic Trainer Sean Leggett and our very own strength and conditioning coach, Coach Thomas Libardi. Each week (beginning Wednesday 7/7) from 8-9am Monday and Wednesday there will be a field hockey strength and conditioning session in which all athletes trying out for JV & Varsity are encouraged to attend. There will also be open lift for younger athletes or those who cannot make our designated time slot, this is each day from 10-11am & 3-5pm Tuesday and Thursday. For information on open lift please contact Sean directly at email@example.com or (518) 207-2084.
- ADK – ADK field hockey is our Capital District club team offering various programs throughout the year including clinics and club teams. Please visit adkfieldhockey.net for more information. Registration for 2021 summer camps is live.
- Skidmore College Individual Field Hockey Camp (day August 2-6th, grades 5th-12th) – visit https://www.skidmore.edu/summer_sports/field_hockey/field-hockey-camp.php
- Skidmore College TEAM CAMP (evening Aug 2-5th, varsity only) – visit https://www.skidmore.edu/summer_sports/field_hockey/field-hockey-team-camp.php
- Russell Sage Field Hockey Camp (day June 18th-26th, grades 7th-12th) – visit https://www.sagegators.com/sports/fh/2020-21/releases/20210513nmws0w for more information.
- Union College (day June 28th-July 1st , grades 7th-12th) – visit https://campscui.active.com/orgs/UnionCollege#/selectSessions/2984544/filter/session=51348344.
- Capitalland Field Hockey – offers various playing opportunities throughout the year for all age levels. Please visit https://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=CAPITALLANDLACROSSE&s=lacrosse&p=custom&pagename=2021+Summer+Field+Hockey for more information.