This year we will be extending our youth program to 1st & 2nd graders! Registration is for participants entering 1st-6th grade for the 2019/2020 school year. All practice sessions will be held @ Genet Elementary School!
10 practice sessions, 5:30-7:00 Tuesdays & Thursdays
*1st & 2nd graders, 5:30-6:30
- August – (Tues) 27th & (Thurs) 29th.
- September – (Tues) 3rd, (Thurs) 5th, (Tues) 10th, (Thurs) 12th, (Tues) 17th, (Thurs) 19th, (Tues) 24th & (Thurs) 26th).
In addition, 3rd-6th graders will have 4 away play days (4 – 20 minute modified games).
- Sundays in September
- 9/8 Johnstown, 9/15 Shenedehowa, 9/22 Burnt Hills & 9/29 Skidmore
3rd-6th grade – $100
1st-2nd grade – $85
Practice Jerseys – $16 (required for new 3rd-6th graders for play days)
- Make checks payable to “Columbia Youth Field Hockey” and mail with registration to Coach Bonnie @ 328 Sunset Ave. Rensselaer, NY 12144.
- See registration link below to register online, or print the below pdf and mail to above.
- A good attitude!
- Mouth Guard
- Shin Guard
If you need to borrow equipment (with exception to mouth guards) please contact us or indicate this on your registration form.
Please contact us @ email@example.com with any questions, or use the contact section of this website.
It’s always a good day to be a Blue Devil field hockey player!
********TO REGISTER ONLINE (WITH PAYMENT) CLICK HERE.********
To mail registration please print below registration and submit with payment or click 2019 registration and medicalfor a pdf version.